BECOME A MEMBER
1. Register to vote in Benton County, AR.
2. Attend an RPBC committee meeting, held the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m., New Hope Assembly of God, 2626 W New Hope Road, Rogers.
3. At the meeting, do ALL of these things:
Pay the $40 fee for your 2022-24 committee term (term ends in March 2024).
Complete a MEMBER PROFILE form.
Ask to be nominated for membership
4. Attend the next RPBC meeting to be confirmed as a member.
All Republican registered voters are welcome to join the RPBC. We will be pleased to get to know you and we'll put you to work keeping Benton County and Arkansas RED!
If you want to join RPBC, we recommend that you start coming to events and getting involved right away. Check our calendar for meeting dates and other events.
Please refer to the attached document.
2023 Filing Documents
1. Membership Profile - Must be completed and $40 paid to maintain status as a current member
2. Affidavit - Must be completed to maintain status as a current member
3. 3rd District Committee Membership - Must be completed to maintain status as a current member
4. Order Form - This is optional, if you would like to order a BCRP shirt or an official name tag
CANDIDATES FOR PUBLIC OFFICE
1. Political Practice Pledge - In addition to the above documents, you must complete this form and submit it when paying for your filing fee to run for public office for the upcoming primary election.